Smart Forms are an online form that can be created to collect data externally.
Smart Forms provide many additional benefits when collecting data such as:
- Training: none required - it's just a simple form in a web page for external and internal users to use.
- Easy to access: no username and password needed (or forgotten!). Simply click the link in the email received, fill it in and submit.
- Flexible: Activity Data, Comments and Data Files can be attached to the smart form.
- Security: Google can't find the smart form link. Once the form is submitted, the link is than locked.
- Reminders: automatic reminders and links are sent out via the Tasks associated with the forms process.
- Visibility: full visibility across all your data collection tasks is available in CSR.
More information can be found in the related smart form articles listed below: