This report provides a pivot grid of group-wide emissions by gases over a given time period.
By default, the report shows:
- Carbon dioxide
- Nitrous Oxide
- tCO2e (tonnes of CO2 equivalent)
These gases are defined by the gas breakdown used when creating an emission factor.
Every in-scope Inventory has to have an associated Emission Factor, and each Emission Factor requires a gas breakdown for this table to show the correct information.
Filters and sorting can be applied to show gas emissions by:
- Different categories, groups and classifications.
- Across time periods - calendar year, quarters etc.
- Particular gas types
- By different UoM (units of measure)
- Use this guide to using common pivot grid functionality to help refine the report.
To find this feature, on the menu bar, select Reports > Reports > Group-wide emissions by gases.