he One to Many Tool is used to copy one value (activity data, cost and comments) over one or more months to many inventory items such as when you have a standard default value you want to apply to many locations or assets.
In the example below:
- Step 1 - the value to be copied is 6 months of 200 kWh of activity data
- Step 2 - the copy time period is 6 months from 1 January 2019
- Step 3a - the overwrite option has been selected which means that if there is already data in the destination inventory items for any month in the selected time period, the existing data will be overwritten which is appropriate if, for example, the data copy is being repeated because it was done incorrectly initialy
- Step 3b - the relevant data collection task is selected from the dropdown box
- Step 4 - the destination inventory items in the grid have been filtered to select only those locations that contain the word ATMs
- Step 5 - an explanatory comment has been entered
- Step 6 - the 'Preview These Updates...' button is clicked
Preview the updates to ensure they are correct, as displayed below, and click the 'Confirm These Updates' button
When the update is complete a confirmation, as displayed below, is generated.