The Refrigerant Operational Leakage Tool is used to generate the operation emissions of your HVAC / Refrigeration assets over selected months to asset level or corporate level inventory items. This transforms what can often be a time consuming task involving very small quantities of data into the click of a button.
In the example below:
- Step 1 - a time period of 6 months from 1 January 2012 is selected and the default destination inventory item naming convention is displayed
- Step 2 - from the dropdown menu HVAC has been choosen as the type of refrigerant asset for this leakage calculation
- Step 3 - if data already exists in the destination inventory items it will be overwritten
- Step 4 - this leakage task is linked to its data collection task
- Step 5 - the HVAC assets that are to be the subject of this calculation have been selected by applying the filter feature to the 'Asset Location Code' field
- Step 6 - explanatory comments have been entered
- Step 7 - the 'Preview These Updates...' button is clicked
Preview the updates to ensure they are correct, as displayed below, and click the 'Confirm These Updates' button
When the update is complete a confirmation, as displayed below, is generated.